We need you!
As we move from success to success, the activities we are involved in increase and expand. While the current volunteer committee remains motivated and involved, our results can only increase if we get more people involved!
We are looking for dynamic individuals to give some of their time for the benefit of the greater community (and to have some fun doing it!).
What are we looking for? Above all else, an energetic person wanting to get things done. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have any of the skills required for below, there are still roles you can fulfill!
We are looking for people to get involved in:
- Project managers on service delivery issues (we have the contacts, but we need someone to coordinate between stakeholders / make sure they do what they are supposed to)
- Website maintenance / social media manager
- Anyone with passion for neighborhood security and an interest in technology
- Street representative for East Hertford road
- Area representative for Belgrave, Devonshire, River, Westbourne and Hans crescent (the newly launched Ext 1 area from 1 March 2016)
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping out.